1. The End User License Agreement („Agreement”) is a legal agreement between the Buyer (End user) and forest/digital (We). It defines the use of forest/digital Products (set of digital files). By downloading forest/digital Products You agree to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
2. All images, that are offered through forestdigital.net, are copytrighted and they belong to forest/digital.
3. Download and payment process is made through external service Gumroad (gumroad.com).
4. Exceptions from the following Agreement must be comfirmed by forest/digital by email or writing
5. After confirmed payment Buyer obtains non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use and modify Product files.
6. Forest/digital Products are meant for editorial use, as a part of Buyer’s private and commercial projects. (example: architectural visualization, ads, illustations, posters, prints)
7. Buyer can not resale, rent or share online Product or parts of Product.
8. Buyer can use forest/digital Product on up to 10 work stations.
Privacy & Returns
9. Forest/digital treats all Buyers data with high confidentiality and will never pass it to any third parties.
10. Every forest/digital Product can be returned within 10 days after purchase. All requests must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org. Buyer loses all rights and licenses of refunded products and is obliged to delete permanently all refunded Product files.